Home > Shopping > Books > Boating and Sailing
- About Cruising -
Books and video by Romany Publishing about sailing the world.
Titles: Comfortable Cruising, Just Cruising & Still Cruising,
and Cruising for Cowards, a how-to text.
- Anchor Publications
- Specialising in maritime books, with thumbnail images and descriptions;
- Armchair Sailor -
If it is a marine publication we probably have it, and if it
is out of print you can try our "no cost" booksearch service.
- Boat Books Australia
- Boating books and publications, navigation charts, software,instruments,
cruising guides and nautical accessories for the enthusiast and
- Boat Design and Boatbuilding
Books - Select boat design and boatbuilding books (fiberglass,
wood, steel, and one-off) with reviews from readers.
- Boat-Books.com - Your
Boating Bookstore on the Internet
Books & Charts
Australia Pty. Ltd. - Australian supplier of nautical books,charts
(electronic and paper),navigation instruments, nautical software,
videos, commercial shipping publications and services and fishing
books, as well as an extensive range of other nautical accessories.
- Brown, Son and Ferguson,
Ltd. Nautical Publishers - Publishers, Printers and Ships'
Stationers, we specialise in nautical books, both technical and
- BUC International Corporation
- Statistics and information-gatherers creating powerful boating
industry databases. Buy BUC books online.
- Building a Foam Core
Boat - See Canadian author Ron Palmer's book on foam core
boat building; the book may also be ordered from this site.
- Chaffcutter Books -
Maritime heritage nautical books planned to cover many aspects
of seafaring, coastal and deep sea sail, steamships and fishing
- Changing Course
- Advice for women and couples considering the liveaboard or cruising
- Charlie's Charts
- Charlie's Charts are a series of cruising guides to assist a
cruising sailor to identify anchorages and towns and river entrances
where marinas are located.
- Charterboat Charts
- Offers nautical charts, cd-roms, books and videos for the fisherman
- Close Quarters Maneuvering
for Small Craft - An 88 page book covering everything you
could want to know about how to dock a boat, using clear language
and 140 illustrations.
- Books providing everything the first time and amateur boatbuilder
Guide Florida Keys - Offers charts, aerial shots, and local
- Cruising Guide Publications
- Special interest publisher of yachting guides to cruising in
various areas of the world. We also publish books of nautical
interest, including companion titles to our guides designed to
enhance the cruising experience.
Guide to the Hudson River, Lake Champlain, & the St.
lawrence River - Recreational boating guide to marinas, attractions,
history, and, navigation for the inland waterway connecting New
York harbor to Montreal and Quebec City.
- Dedekam Design - An easy,
systematic introduction to tuning of sails and rig for optimum
performance - both for the racing and the cruising yachtsman.
150 descriptive colour illustrations.
- Devereux Books -
A publisher of nautical books in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
- The Glencannon Press
- Publishers of quality books on ships and the sea.
- Helendale Publishing
- Offering fiberglass boat repair, how-to Metalflake, transom
replacement, and instruction books.
- Illustrated Sail Trim
and Rig Tuning Manual - An illustrated, systematic introduction
to the tuning of sails and rigging for optimum performance, for
the racing and cruising yachtsman. Online ordering available.
- Knots and Marlinspike
- Boating books about knots, splicing and canvaswork for sailors
and other boaters.
- Krazy James Boat
Books - Discount nautical books, new, used, out of print.
25% savings on all new boat books. Marine books for the smart
boater or yachtsman.
- Krazy James Discount Boat
Books - New and seconhand discount boat books.
Electrical Check List - A Guide to Inspecting Marine Electrical
- Mauch's Sailboat Guide -
3-volume reference set containing line drawings, specs, and layouts
of almost 1200 sailboats from 20' to over 86', covering 1960's
- Mclaren Naval and Maritime
Books - An extensive collection of antique and contemporary
naval, maritime and yachting books.
- Michael Jeneid Outdoors
- Autographed copies of Michael Jeneid's books on a wide range
of subjects including skiing, kayaking, adventure, and poetry.
- The Nautical Mind
- The Nautical Mind stocks more than 3,000 current book titles,
boating videos, marine charts, and nautical software.
- Nautical charts and books for US recreational boaters and marine
- Northeast Boaters Almanac
- Tide and current tables, charts of harbors and facilities in
the northeastern USA.
- Paradise Cay Publications
- Nautical books and videos.
- Pen and Ink Press
- Publisher of books about the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway,
cooking aboard ship and sailing.
- Ports and Passes
- The tides and currents for British Columbia and Washington state.
- The RCC Pilotage Foundation
- Pilotage books and guides for sail and motor boats. World wide
- Reed's Almanacs -
Nautical books, magazines and Reed's books for sale.
- Sailing Books - Secure
site for sailing books, yachting books, nautical books, marrine
books, charts, dinghy racing, catamarans and travel guides.
for Non-Sailors: - A serious, yet humorous, sailing invitation/book,
sailing manual and safety course all rolled into one, for your
- Sea Chest Nautical BookShop
- The SeaChest, Admiralty and Imray Charts covering Europe, The
Baltic, The Mediterranean, Caribbean and American East Coast.
We also have large stocks of nautical books, plotting instruments,
videos, and software.
Tale Book Sales - Books on maritime history, Circumnavigation,
Explorers sail boats, schooners, coast guards, navy, sailing,
sea stories, ship wrecks, tall ships ,schooner, and boatbuilding.
- Sheridan House -
Books for sailors. Nautical books on boating and sailing as well
as sea stories. Navigation, seamanship, marine electrical and
electronics, sailing adventures, Capt. Drinkwater novels.
Boating Safety (book) - Reference for instructors of boating/water
- Tiller Books - Books
on boatbuilding, boat design, designers, voyaging, cooking, and
cruising. Many plans from the noted Benford Design Group.
- Tropical Cruising
Handbook - Information on sailing in the tropics.
- Understanding Astro Navigation
- New system of astro navigation which could be used in survival
situations especially in circumstances where navigators are faced
with problems caused by failure of satellite navigation systems.
- Vintage Marine Sales Literature
- Out-of-print boat manuals and magazines from the 1890s to the
1980s. These orginal documents cover over 500 brands.
- Waggoner Cruising Guide
- Annual guide for Northwest boating includes information on cruising
Puget Sound, San Juan Islands, Canadian Gulf Islands, Desolation
Sound, Inside Passage, and the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
- Warsash Nautical Bookshop
- Lists of British nautical books for sale, in-print and out-of-print.
- Yachting Books -
Specialist site for sailing and power boat books at discount prices.
- Yachting Crew -
The inside story to working as yacht crew.